With so many options out there, these are my Top 5 Wellness Gifts* for family, friends, and colleagues.
1. Water Bottle: Sadly, 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated and dehydration can cause headaches, fatigue, and digestive issues among other things. My philosophy is that you can never have too many water bottles! My tried and true hydration bottle has always been my 32oz Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth bottle, but you can also try the newly popular Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum Insulated bottle for those that like to keep their water cool or warm. I prefer the 32oz bottle because you don't have to refill it as often and the weight of the bottle naturally makes you drink more frequently so that you're not lugging around a lot of weight!
2. Teamotions Tea: This unique tea was created as a tool to help you tend to your heart. Each tea contains adaptogen herbs and other healing botanicals that restore balance, boost immunity, and increase your body’s resistance to stress and are to be used daily to cultivate a heart-centered approach to emotional health and healing. The original 6 teas are Discover Joy, Seek Peace, Achieve Clarity, Have Hope, Find Strength, and Enjoy Rest. You can buy them here.
3. Massage Gift Certificate: Many people consider massage a luxury item and hardly ever make it to see a really good massage therapist. With all the work we make our body do on a daily basis, I truly believe that massage should be a necessary party of one's self care routine. Treat your favorite person to a massage! For a referral to my favorite massage therapists in the Conejo and San Fernando Valleys, send me an email!
4. A New Pillow: There are 2 kinds of people in this world. One has had the same pillow for the last 20 years (not hygienic) and the other has tested out a ton in the last year! The latter usually has trouble sleeping due to pain or other circumstances. In addition to letting them know about this post, treat them to a Snuggle-Pedic Pillow. A fully customizable treat, they and you'll never try another pillow again! You can get one right here in Agoura HIlls at Selectabed or on Amazon.
5. Instant Pot: The Instant Pot craze is holding strong. Its a great gift, especially for the busy person who wants to make a quick and healthy meal for themselves and family. There are tons of cookbooks, blog posts, and Facebook Groups dedicated to sharing new, easy, and healthy recipes for all types of eating lifestyles. The 8 qt is probably the best deal because we can all easily make small dishes, but having it available for large family meals, gatherings or pot lucks is always a plus. I know that this one is definitely on my wish list!
There you have it, my top 5 wellness gifts that can be used year round and are practical things most people think twice about before buying for themselves.
Share in the comments any other wellness gifts that you've received in the past that you loved and ones that are on your wish list this year!
Happy Holidays and many wishes for a happy and healthy year ahead. Remember, if you know someone who is struggling with their health, share this post with them and let them know I’m here to chat! I’d love to see if I can help someone who’s lost hope in getting past their struggles and living the life they deserve.
*The items shared are endorsements for my favorite things. They are not affiliate links and I do not receive any commission from purchases.